We are very excited for our guest coming on to The Black Sheep Radio Show today! Going along with our downtown theme the past few episodes (last we we had Katie Davison of Innovate Springfield, and before that was Linda Renehan of Springfield Vintage)- this week we have the head of Downtown Springfield Inc herself, Lisa Stott. From their website, Downtown Springfield’s mission is to “increase economic and cultural vitality in the downtown district.” We’ll be talking to Lisa more about new things happening downtown, how it relates to Southtown, and more things to expect from Springfield in the future! On top of that of course we’ll be playing all of your favorite hits from local artists and bands who are coming to town.
Tune in to the Black Sheep Radio Show today and every Friday from 4:00 to 6:00 pm on 88.3 WQNA fm, or online at the same time at wqna.net. For a list of downloadable episodes of the past go to our radio page.
- Tonight at Black Sheep: Free Kittens & Bread, Old Fox Road, Gadget, Bottom Bracket
- Tonight at Black Sheep & Dumb Records: Crowns, Stems, Sidelined, Low Weather, P.I.N.T., Mysery, Black Bloc, Gutterpriest
- Today on Black Sheep Radio: Katie Davison (Innovate Springfield)
- Tonight at Black Sheep: “217 Day Music Fest!”
- March 1st at Black Sheep: Open Fields, Spooky Poo, Stereo Static
- New Arrivals This Week at Dumb Records
- Tonight at Black Sheep: Valentine’s Day Ball with Livin’ Thing, Krelboyne, Sammy & The Punk, Animals With Human Names
- Dumb Records Open Mic on February 26th
- March 8th at Black Sheep: Looming, Erik Nervous, Spodee Boy, Livin’ Thing